Header Ads

Twitter user says some Nigerian Universities charge students up to N40,000 to deliver their transcripts

Twitter user says some Nigerian Universities charge students up to N40,000 to deliver their transcripts

By  -  - Update ]
Honestly Nigeria Education system is something else, trully I paid #60,000 to have my transcript sent for evaluation in Canada with WES. This isnt good at all , all the system is f**ked up I swear.I was like this shud be given to me free xcept the courier fees I needd to pay for the shipping.

No comments

x

Get Updates On

BEHIND THE SCENE

BLOGGING TIPS

Football Highlights

ENTERTAINMENT

HOW TO

We are going to send you our resources for free. To collect your copy at first, join our mailing list. We are promising not to bother you by sending useless information. So don't miss any updates, stay connected!